7DR Alliance War Team Planner

This tool was created to allow a single pane view of all your heroes, ascension items and ascension requirements. Credit for the idea goes to Azrael. I was just the arms and legs that pulled the data together. It is best viewed on a PC but works well on my tablet and phone.

Basic Features Tutorial

Titan Damage Tracker Tutorial

Current Version: 0.94

To use the sheet:
1. Click the link below.
2. Select File > Make a Copy
3. Enter a name for the new sheet. This will save a copy of the sheet into your google drive.

Alliance War Team Planner 0.94

AW Team Planner

This tool allows you to select 100 of your heroes to participate in alliance wars. You can then assign each of these heroes to a team as you use them and track your remaining stock.

Titan Damage Tracker

The damage tracker allows you to enter stats from your titan hits. At present it will track things like Max hit. Average against titan types etc. Once we have the data in there we will add more advanced titan stat tracking. Added by hero statistical analysis of titan hits.

Chest Tracker

This allows you to enter the details for each chest that you open. You can then create simple report for each piece of loot that shows how many you have received and what types of chests they have come from.

My Heroes and Items

This list allows you to enter your heroes into the sheet. Heroes can be selected via a pull down menu. Enter their current tier and level. The 4th column lets you assign materials to that hero. When you select yes the ascension requirements are shown next to the hero. This currently only works for 4star final ascension and 5star final 2 ascensions. Your materials can be entered into the ascension materials table.

Many thanks to Azrael, Scndstar, Ritopo, Avicious, Torn and others that have helped with the creation of this tool.
Thanks to Anchor, Zero, Scndstar, Arien and Boarasaurus for the hero grading data. Thanks also to Petri for supplying the missing hi-def hero images and for giving us permission to use them.

Hero Comparison

This allows the user to select two heroes from pull-down lists and compare their stats side by side. This displays all hero stats, hero grading from Anchor’s hero grading sheet and an image of the hero (used with permission from Small Giant Games).

7DR Alliance War Team Planner
Tagged on:

10 thoughts on “7DR Alliance War Team Planner

• March 2, 2018 at 9:52 am

Melchior, would you be willing to let me have some edit rights to the sheet to wordsmith, clean up typos, etc.?

• March 2, 2018 at 4:33 pm

Hey mate. Sorry just need to ask. Who are you ingame? Im a little slow this morning 🙂

• May 11, 2018 at 6:00 am

Thanks for all the hard work..

Just wondering if there’d be update soon for this guide?

• May 13, 2018 at 5:00 pm

Hi mate. I am waiting on the grading data for Alasie. As soon as I have that Ill post an update. Rest is ready to go 🙂

• May 13, 2018 at 5:01 pm

Hi mate. Just waiting on the grading data for Alasie. I will have the update out shortly after I have it 🙂

Mel

• July 7, 2018 at 12:48 pm

HiHi – I totally don’t mean to be a bug, but I was wondering when this will be updated to include the new heroes.
    Thanks for your wonderful work!

• August 24, 2018 at 6:43 pm

Hi quick question. Does the planner recalculate the 3* heroes when you put in the attributes bc I only seen to get their maxed stats ….. Am I doing something wrong? Or do I need to change the formula and if so can you show me how to do it? I want to implement this to help lead my alliance but I can’t get the attributes right. Help me please

• December 28, 2018 at 9:34 am

How or whom can I contact about an error in a couple formulas on the Alliance Planner spreadsheet? It’s in the Titan damage tab.

• January 5, 2019 at 12:17 pm

I registered just to comment on the tool… thank you so much for putting in so much effort and making such a cool tool. I am going to advocate that anyone who is spreadsheet literate in my alliance use this tool. Because individual team sheets are on Google Docs, sharing with teammates is super simple (just click the link and see my whole team).

One thought… I do not know if it would be hard to do, but on the “My Heroes and Items” sheet, would it be possible to make the pulldowns in Column F “Assign Mats” have three options: No (no impact on assigned mats), Next (only assigning mats for the next ascension as is now what “yes” does), and Max (assigning mats for all ascensions to max for that hero)? Because players often make decisions about whether to invest in a hero when he/she is at 1/1, this adjustment would allow longer term resource budgeting and help in making those crucial decisions of who to level.

• January 7, 2019 at 4:14 am

Hi mate. Thanks for the kind comments. I handed over management of the sheet about 6 months ago. If you post on the E&P forum you can get hold of the guys running it now.

Mel